Grand Prize Giveaway
Canadian Tulip Festival May 12 – 22, 2017
“One Tulip ~ One Canada” – Celebrate Canada’s 150th at Ottawa’s multi-award-winning 65th Canadian Tulip Festival. The largest event of its kind in the world!
VIP Package valued at over $700 includes:
– Weekend hotel accommodation May 12 & 13
– VIP Admission for 2 to Exclusive Tulip Festival Grand Opening Vernissage – A Tribute to Our Founders including the Homage to Malak Karsh Photography Exhibit, Tulip Art Gallery and Tulip Memories Gallery, with return limousine transportation from your hotel
– Weekend access to the Lansdowne Park Tulip Gallery
– Complimentary guided tour of Commissioners Park Tulips on Saturday, May 13
– Complimentary Tulip Cookie and Tulip Julip at the Tulip Café in Aberdeen Pavilion plus a $100 Restaurant Gift Certificate
In celebration of Ottawa 2017 and Canada’s 150th birthday, Originals – The Spring Craft Sale will be offering the following special promotions:
20/17 Prize Draw: $20 every 17 minutes from 5pm – 8pm and $150 at 20:17 (8:17pm) on Thursday, April 6 & Friday, April 7. Ballots will be collected from those deposited between 5pm – 8pm on these dates and the winners must be present to collect their prize.
20/17 Birthday Perk: Free admission will be granted to anyone celebrating a 20th birthday (1997) in this calendar year and born on the 17th day of any month.
Live On Site Demonstrations
Seniors Days: Seniors ages 65+ will be granted free admission from 11am to 5pm onThursday, April 6 and Friday, April 7.